February 10, 2004

What the fuck is wrong with some Bush critics, in my humble opinion, and how they hurt the cause of not getting this Cro-Magnon Re-"Elected."

Let me preface this by saying that I think Bush is one of the stupidest people I have ever heard speak publicly more than once. He is a step backward in the evolutionary process. I mean it. A few more of him, and we'll all be crawling back to some primordial ooze, or at least limping back to our caves.

But what about some of his critics? Look at this article on Slate. This guy actually likens Bush to Plato, and he calls Aristotle (who believed that plants really have souls) the father of modern science! Aside from that, his article is totally a piece of shit. Can I do better? Hell yes. Make a list of quotations from our fearless leader. Any reader will be struck by the affront to his or her sense of reason (see William James' "The Sentiment of Rationality") that she or he will realize what a moron and terrible leader the President is. Come on, people. This idiot makes it so easy to show what an idiot he is that any idiot should have no trouble doing it. How can one screw up showing how inconsistent and stupid the President is?!

For fuck sake, give me a job at Slate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home