June 08, 2004

No way.

Chris, no way is a Mustang a cock-extension. It's not about size, but about style. I love your car, man.

And the term phallus-adjustment...you need to copyright that. That's the funniest thing I've heard in a long time.

Our car has a three-inch in diameter series of chips on the side panel extensions (stupid sporty plastic). I have no idea how that happened. It looks like an animal was trying to get into the car -- maybe that raccoon I almost killed last week. I am working on it with touch-up paint, sand paper (very very fine) and clear-coat touch-up. I'm very glad that Baby Joe knows what he is doing.

In other news, John T. Yingling, Assistant Scoutmaster of Troop 151 since 1990, is finally getting recognized tonight. He's being awarded the Hopkins District Award of Merit, the best award given at the District (not Council) level. I wrote one of his letters of recommendation.

I still call him Uncle John.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home