June 30, 2004

Odd combinations.

Does anyone want to talk me out of voting for Tony Blair in November?

I think I'm running a fever. You know, nothing has gone right this week. My brother and I were laughing about it all being a result of Murphy's Law until it got really annoying.

Anyways, I smoked a really nice cigar the other day, a King Cameroon, and had a really tranquil, very bittersweet moment with my boyfriend in which we realized we have six weeks left before I start law school and time will change as we know it forever.

On the lighter side: I was flipping through Runner's World Magazine yesterday and came across a write-up about a race held here in Massachusetts every spring called the James Joyce 10K. As you run, various actors stand at the side of the road performing scenes from Joyce's works. The very last presentation on the course: The Dead.

Not sure of where this concept for a race came from, but I'm thinking of running it next year. Let me know if you know of any literature-happy runners who may be also interested.

I'll try to post some pictures this weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home