July 23, 2004

There will be a parade.

First of all, I AM FREE!

I have FINALLY gotten my own computer internet-friendly and am happy to report that I am no longer dependant on others to get online! This means more posts, and lots of pictures!

And Laura's back and that, also, makes me very happy.

News from the greater Boston area: Law school starts in three weeks. Joy. The Falmouth Road Race (cheer for me - I'm number F1771) is two weeks away and my knee is finally on the mend. Not a moment too soon. I had this entire week off from work and LOVED every minute of it at the beach. The man and I broke up last week and are trying really really really hard to be just friends. And on a semi-related topic, I think I have commitment issues. (Anyone familiar with the Matchbox 20 line "Everybody's trustin' in their heart like their heart don't lie?") And I've started listening to country. That must be semi-related, too.

I, too, just read "Angels and Demons" and found it a fun read. Not quite as interesting as "The DaVinci Code," but still a lot of fun and very suspenseful. I'm looking for my next book... any suggestions? Fiction, preferably.

Campaign news: I think I mentioned this before, but I have officially decided to use the write-in candidate option. I've had a lot of people ask me how I could throw away my vote like that, but, the way I see it, I'm taking it very seriously. I don't want to vote half-heartedly, or for a candidate that I THINK I'm best supporting. I want to be able to say proudly "I voted for so-and-so." A vote for anyone else is throwing it away.

So whom should I vote for? Who the heck would make the best president of the United States?

Other news: ALL vegetarians are sexy.

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home