March 06, 2005

Funny you mention that.

I have been luxuriating in French press coffee lately, too. Cleaning the damned electric model with vinegar has become a pain in the ass, and the smell makes me want to suck on the end of the exhaust pipe of the Focus, with that really stinky just started for the first time in two days and it was really cold last night stink. You know what I mean.

I had some Starbucks Italian Roast made extra strongly this morning, and oh my. Oh yes. Very good. Starbucks' Breakfast Blend is the smoothest thing (made by Starbucks, I mean) you can put in a French press. I think it's a good way to introduce a newby to the wonders of the French press. I just had some that I had bought to ease the transition for myself. Took only one cup, though, so I now I am onto my customarily strong roasts and blends.

It's okay if you don't hate Starbucks, Chris. Frankie and I had a long talk yesterday about why people hate Starbucks. I could go on about this, but I won't. We both know someone out west here who walked into Starbucks and said, "I can't believe I'm in here," but he went right on listening to his iPod and wearing his Nikes. Because Starbucks is the only evil corporation out there, right? Right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home