February 14, 2004

My brief rantings.

Howdy... I just figured this thingy out (I think). I wish I had jumped in earlier! Anyways, I think I know all of you. Or at least met you at Frankie and Johnny's wedding. I only skimmed the previous postings, so I only have a couple of general comments so far. First, Laura, I have a couple of clients right now involved in human trafficing... any specific info you are looking for on the subject? Ridg, how about a job on the state level? I was telling Johnny in an e-mail last night that I am kind of locked into this mutual infatuation with a state senator (we'll not mention his name) right now... so if ANYONE needs something in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, tell me now!! And, yes, Kucinich is definitely funny looking. Gollum-like. But can't the democratic party do any better than KERRY?! As someone who is familiar with him, I can tell you I'm not so impressed with his track record here in MA. We can do better as a nation. I hope. Can't we?!

And moleskine is just cruel.