July 01, 2005

Playlist meme.

We've been tagged by the Green Eyed Pagan, for the song meme. I'll start, I guess, with ten songs I've been listening to a lot lately. Can't do six. Raised Catholic, can't do six. Sorry. And sorry if there are repeats from the last time I did something like this.
1) "Father Figure" (Tori Amos cover of George Michael)
2) "Starry-Eyed Surprise" (Paul Oakenfold)
3) "In Your Eyes" (Lunik)
4) "In Your Room" (Depeche Mode)
5) "I Disappear" (Metallica)
6) "Can't Keep It In" (Cat Stevens)
7) "My Wave" (Soundgarden)
8) "Let's Get Lifted" (John Legend)
9) "So Sister" (The Verve)
10) "With Or Without You" (Keane cover of U2)
I can, of course, email these to whomever might want a few. That Tori cover and that John Legend song are very nice. I'm sure that some people will say that the Oakenfold might be ruined because it's in a Coke movie theater commercial, but I like it just the same.
That's my list. How about you?

3 Comments:

Blogger Pragmatik thinks...

I wasn't hit; I just did one day to spread awesomeness a little:)
Now I spread more!

5:26 PM, July 01, 2005  
Blogger lucidity thinks...

1)Skinny Puppy - Chainsaw
2)Nine Inch Nails - Ringfinger
3)Arcade Fire - Rebellion (Lies)
4)Alice Cooper - Blue Turk
5)Jimi Hendrix - Machine Gun

Top 5, I don't really listen to specific songs - "shuffle" is my choice of playback order.

10:03 AM, July 02, 2005  
Blogger Pragmatik thinks...

Alice! Good choice!

6:39 PM, July 02, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home