June 13, 2005

Welcome, new members.

I have intros and photos of some of the new members, but I won't be a jerk and post something like that in the name of someone else. I suggested posting photos of ourselves, so here is a photo of Chris and myself, from my wedding in October 2003. Yeah, that's me in a hemp suit, and that's Chris in the snug (!) pants. He's allowed to wear those, though; he works out. Chris and I have known each other for twelve years, since we were in Boy Scouts together, even though we haven't lived in the same state since January 1997. He is venturing to Southern Illinois again this summer, though, so stay tuned, possibly for drunken antics and definitely for caffeinated adventures.

I think introducing myself would be to repeat myself. Most questions can be answered via my other blog.

The obvious question: Why blog collectively? Good question. Any ideas?

2 Comments:

Blogger lucidity thinks...

Nice shoes John. (just poking fun)

12:06 AM, June 16, 2005  
Blogger Pragmatik thinks...

Thanks, Peter:)
Best $7 flip-flops ever!

10:08 AM, June 16, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home