June 15, 2005

Schiavo autopsy.

As I was watching CNN, a brightly colour BREAKING NEWS ticker flashed onto the screen to (promptly) announce that Terri Schiavo's autopsy had been completed. Abuse allegations were dismissed early on, in a clear and concise manner. Call me a crazy conspiracy nut (which I most certainly am), but there are numerous articles and interviews which directly contrast the doctor's conclusion.

I believe a deep-rooted, dark and twisted form of ideals, better known as the Protocols of The Learned Elders of Zion, are being executed. Euthanasia is being pushed forward. Pushed in what direction? The socially accepted one, where sex, corruption, and bad music exists.

Where does one draw the line between sheer madness, and some cynical plot? The more I read, the more I find the world is one big lie - The Truman Show. Critical thinking is essential if we're to "break out" of Plato's Cave.

4 Comments:

Blogger Pragmatik thinks...

You know, I've heard people name many things which, above all, would make the world a better place:
Love
Understanding
Sympathy
Pity
Generosity
Democracy

I think there's one thing that can make the world a better place:
MORE CRITICAL THINKING

I concur.

10:55 AM, June 16, 2005  
Blogger Pragmatik thinks...

lmao!

2:11 PM, June 16, 2005  
Blogger lucidity thinks...

That's all well and good, but how do you know those doctor's are doctors?

The entire case was a mockery of democracy, and dignity of human life. From the biased judge, to the public adultery committed by Terri's husband. He showed in plain view how little he cared for marriage, and his wife.

12:39 AM, June 20, 2005  
Blogger Pragmatik thinks...

I think to him there was no human, therefore no wife; therefore no marriage; therefore no adultery.

I'm not saying I agree, but I got the impression that his thoughts were along those lines.

2:38 PM, June 20, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home