October 15, 2004

Napping sounds delicious.

Plywood, huh? That is an interesting factoid. Very interesting.

It's Friday night. I just got out of class and am sitting in the computer lab in the library. What kind of dork is sitting in a law library computer lab tonight? Besides these three other people and myself? Isn't there a baseball game going on down the street right now? Aren't the Red Sox SUCKING like they do to us every year? Yes, they do it TO us.

Sorry. My brain is absultely fried. And now I can't vote for O'Reilly because of his alleged crassness and inappropriate comments concerning vibrators. Am I being too sensitive? Didn't Clinton do worse? And he was politically forgiven...

And personally, too, I guess.

I missed the debate the other night, myself because of class. I didn't hear much about it, either, so it must have been pretty boring.

Alright, I'm heading over to the Beantown Pub for a drink with some friends. We like to pretend we're lawyers and confuse people in the bar. Fun on a Friday night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home